The Global Legal & IP ConfEx aims to bring together 300+ In-house Counsels, Law Firm Partners, Service Providers, Investors, Policy Makers and other stakeholders from Legal, IP and Outsourcing industries.
Who will attend the Global Legal & IP ConfEx :
- In-house Legal and IP Counsel
- General Counsel
- Chief Legal Counsel
- Law Firm Partners – Legal and IP
- Law Firm Associates
- Government Representatives
- Company Secretaries & Managers – Legal and IP
- Law Firms Managing Partners
- Heads of Legal and IP Departments
- Directors of Legal and IP Administration
- CEOs and Directors of LPO Companies
- Directors of Legal and IP Services
- Directors of Legal and IP Operations
- Corporate Directors and Executives – BPO/FPO/KPO Industry
- Technocrats and Executives from the Legal and IP Industry
- Executives representing Legal and IP Software Companies
- Individual Member Organizations
- Legal and IP Association Representative
Should you have any question or need any clarification, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org
Partial List of Delegates: Global Legal ConfEx,
Singapore, 24 Feb 2016
Partial List of Delegates: Global Legal & IP ConfEx,
Singapore, 16 Feb 2017
List of Global Delegates
CPD Credits Information
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is increasingly becoming more of a mandatory segment for professional career development at all levels. For an individual, organization or industry as a whole, CPD is essential to keep skills and knowledge up-to-date. The regular implementation of CPD enables progressive and structured improvement.
The Global Legal & IP ConfEx would provide enormous opportunities for professional development through earning CPD credits. This event has a list of panel discussions and master classes on various interesting and intriguing topics spread throughout the day that can be attended for gaining professional knowledge and getting these credits.
- Global Legal & IP ConfEx provides 6.5 Hours CPD hours for this event which is accredited by The CPD Certification Service.
- It is the delegate’s responsibility to request a CPD certificate from Global Legal & IP ConfEx at the time of registration, and it is the participants’ responsibility to submit the CPD certificate to their relevant governing body.
- Post event, we will inform The CPD Certification Service that the participants have attended the show and they will provide the participants with CPD certificates online (soft copy)
- Participants can then submit this certificate to their governing body with relevant amount of hours.
- Participants are requested to fill & submit the Participant Evaluation & Feedback Form, which will be provided to them at the time of registration
To register and earn CPD credits, please Click Here
1235, Puerta del Sol,
#100 San Clemente, CA 92673
145, Tower B-2, Spaze i-Tech Park,
Sector 49, Sohna Road,
Gurgaon - 122018.
Copyright © 2007 - 2017 Events 4 Sure